Alexa is the most popular smart speaker device and it’s becoming increasingly popular in homes. It can connect to other devices such as smart plugs and lights to make your life easier.
However, do you know that you can use Alexa as a speaker with aux input? The speakers in Alexa are really cool because it makes it possible for you to connect your aux cable to Alexa which allows you to hear your music on your phone in your car.
In this article, we will explain how to use Alexa as a speaker with aux in order to enjoy your favorite music.
Can you use Alexa as a speaker with aux?
Yes, you can use Alexa as a speaker with aux. Just get an aux cable for your phone and plug it into the jack on the side of the Echo Dot and then you can play your music from your phone through the Dot.
Also check Best Bluetooth Speakers Under $300
How to use Alexa as a speaker?
- First, you’ll need to make sure your Alexa device is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- You can do this by tapping on the “menu” button on the top left of the screen,
- and then selecting “Settings.” On the top right of the next screen,
- Select “Wi-Fi Preferences.
- And connect to it by tapping
- Then open your Alexa app
- go to Settings and then go to Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to the section called “Alexa Devices” and then select “Bluetooth and other devices.” At the bottom of the page, you’ll see a section that says “Disable Bluetooth on this device.
- Then test it and you are good to go.
How to use Alexa as a speaker with aux?
Yes, you can! Alexa works with Bluetooth, so if you have an aux cord you can use it as a speaker.
- All you do is go into the Alexa app and select Settings > Bluetooth.
- Then, under Bluetooth Devices, select “Add New Device” and your phone will show up in the list of available devices.
- Connect it to the available one and enjoy your music.
Benefits of using Alexa as a speaker with aux?
There are some benefits to using Alexa as a speaker with aux.
- You don’t have to pump music through your phone.
- You have better audio quality.
- It’s cheaper than buying a Bluetooth speaker.
- You can play music from your smartphone and not worry about controlling it directly from the phone.
- You can also use Alexa to control other smart devices in your home, like thermostats and lights.
As we have learned, you can use Alexa as a speaker with aux, but it depends on what you need. If you are looking for a speaker that can play music, you can go with an Echo Dot or any other Alexa device.
Also, it is easier to control your home devices through Alexa because you don’t have to use your phone. It’s a really great feature and it can make your life easier.
I hope you have enjoyed this article. Thanks for reading.