A lot of people have their own opinion on headphones and what makes a great pair. The reality is that there is no perfect pair of headphones that fits everyone. What works for me might not work for you. JBL headphones are considered the best headphones for their price range and performance.
If you’re looking to pair your JBL headphones, then this article is for you. Here, we’ll discuss some of the best tips and tricks on how to pair your JBL headphones to your smartphone, computer, and other devices let’s see how.
In This Article:
How To Pair JBL Headphones?
Pairing JBL headphones to your device is a pretty straightforward process. If you’re using a device that’s compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, it will automatically pair when you turn on the headphones.
If you’re using an older device, however, you may need to pair your headphones manually. There are other ways as well let’s see how we can pair JBL headphones to other devices.
Also check How To Connect External Speakers To TV Without Audio Output
Turning On Pairing Mode on Your JBL Headphones
To use your JBL headphones, turn on the power by pressing the power button. The power button is located at the bottom of your headphone on the right side. Now that you have turned on the power, let’s pair your headphone with your device.
1. Connect your JBL headphones to your iPhone and iPad
To connect your JBL headphones to your iPhone and iPad, please follow these simple steps:
- Open the Settings app, then go to Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn it on, then tap the name of your JBL headphones.
- Put the headphones in pairing mode by holding the volume down button for 3 seconds.
- Find the headphones in the list of devices and pair them with your device.
- Now that your JBL headphones are connected to your iPhone or iPad, you can use them whenever you want.
Another way is: Connect your JBL headphones to your iPhone and iPad with lightning to 3.5mm adapter. you need to use the Lightning port. You can also use a 3.5mm Lightning connector, which is sold separately, it’s available for $9.99 on Apple’s website.
Here’s what you do:
- Plug the 3.5mm plug into the headphone jack on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Plug the other end of the 3.
2. Pair JBL Headphones to A Tablet
To pair JBL Bluetooth headphones to your tablet:
- the first thing you need to do is turn on your headphones and then turn on your tablet. Next, find the Bluetooth setting on your tablet and click it.
- Next, you’ll need to look at the back of your tablet and locate the “Bluetooth” button. The placement of this button will vary depending on the make and model of your tablet.
- Then, select “Add Bluetooth Device” and press ok. The next screen will have a dropdown list of devices.
To pair headphones to an Android tablet, it is necessary to go into the settings menu. From the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen with one finger, and touch the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
3. Pair JBL Headphones to A Laptop
Pairing your JBL headphones to a laptop is easy and only takes a few seconds. All you need to do is
- turn on your Bluetooth,
- make sure it’s on the same network as your computer, and search for your headphones.
- Once you find them, click connect and you’re all set!
The other way to pair JBL headphones to a laptop, you’ll need to connect the USB end of the cable to the computer’s USB port and the 3.5mm headphone jack to the computer’s headphone jack. The process is similar for both Mac and PC computers.
4. Pair JBL Headphones with Computer
You can pair your JBL headphones with your computer using the 3.5mm cable that comes in the box.
- First, make sure to turn on the pairing mode on your computer.
- To do that, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Recording.
- Next, connect your headphones to your laptop using the 3.5mm cable.
- And you are all set.
5. Pair JBL Headphones with a TV
To pair your JBL headphones with your TV,
- turn the headphones on.
- Next, press and hold the power button on the TV remote until the headphones light flashes red, then release the button.
- Press and hold the power button until the power light starts pulsing (indicates pairing mode).
- Turn on your TV.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your TV and select Scan for devices.
- you are all set.
6. Pairing the JBL Headphones with an Apple Watch
Pairing JBL Headphones with an Apple Watch is really easy, and you can do it using only your Apple Watch. It’s a bit different when you want to connect via Bluetooth or AirPlay let’s see how:
- To pair JBL Headphones with an apple watch, first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Then, select the “My Watch” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, open the “General” tab on the My Watch screen.
- Finally, tap on “Bluetooth.” And let both devices sync.
7. Pairing the JBL Headphones to the home theater system
In order to pair your new JBL wireless headphones with a home theater system,
- you’ll first need to enable Bluetooth on your home theater receiver.
- Then, simply turn on the headphones and hold down the power button until you hear a beep. This indicates that the headphones are in pairing mode and ready to pair with the home theater system.
The second way of Pairing your JBL headphones to your home theater system is also easy.
- First, plug the included Audio cable into your JBL headphones and then into the headphone jack on your home theater system or TV.
- Next, turn on the power for both your home theater system and the headphones.
- Finally, turn on the power button on your headphones.
Moreover, If your home theater system has a subwoofer, you can connect the subwoofer to your TV or Blu-ray player and then connect your JBL headphones to the subwoofer.
Also check Why Do My Headphones Sound Muffled
8. Pairing the JBL Headphones to a Chromebook
Pairing a Bluetooth device to a Chromebook is pretty easy and it works the same way as pairing it to any other device. All you need to do is make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your Chromebook. If you don’t know how to do that, just go to the settings page and look for the option under the Device section and then:
- Power on your JBL headphones,
- and then go to Settings->Bluetooth on your Chromebook. 2
- Select “JBL Free” from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
9. Pairing the JBL Headphones to a Macbook
To pair your JBL headphones to your Macbook, you’re going to want to make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your Macbook. You’re also going to want to make sure that your headphones are in pairing mode. Pairing mode is indicated with a blinking blue light on the back of your headphones.
- first, make sure that the Bluetooth setting on your Macbook is turned on.
- To do this, click the Apple menu, then click System Preferences.
- Click Bluetooth, then click the Turn Bluetooth On check box.
How to Disconnect JBL Headphones from A Paired Bluetooth Device?
If you want to disconnect your JBL Headphones from the paired device on Android, follow these steps:
Step 1: Open Settings on your JBL Headphones.
Step 2: Tap on Bluetooth.
Step 3: Tap on the name of the paired device.
Step 4: Tap on Forget Device.
Another way is to disconnect JBL Bluetooth headphones from a paired Bluetooth device, press and hold the Power button on the right ear cup until the Power/Bluetooth indicator stops flashing. If the Power/Bluetooth indicator does not stop flashing, try pressing and holding the Power button for 10 seconds.
As we have learned that the JBL headphones have a Bluetooth connection that allows you to listen to music and other audio content on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device without the need for a cable.
To pair your headphones with your device, you can use also use an adapter cable you just have to follow the above-mentioned steps.
If you are experiencing issues with the Bluetooth connection, you can always try the manual pairing steps above. I hope this helps.
Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it.