If you use both Bluetooth speakers and computer speakers to play audio, the sound effect will naturally be doubled. You can place the speakers near your computer to amplify the audio. Your computer has both speakers, including computer and Bluetooth, but when using two speakers simultaneously, a problem arises, and that is, the two speakers have separate connections.
Your computer speakers are wired, while Bluetooth speakers are wireless. Plus, computer speakers deliver high quality and instant audio, while Bluetooth speakers produce a slight lag sound. Therefore, it is generally observed that when you direct the sound to a Bluetooth speaker, the computer speakers turn off.
However, using a few processes, you can find a solution for how to play Bluetooth speakers and computer speakers simultaneously! In this blog, we will provide you with a complete guide on playing both speakers simultaneously!
The processes are different on various Windows operating systems (OS) and computer systems. So, depending on the Windows OS and computer systems, we will explain the procedures on how to make Bluetooth speakers and computer speakers play simultaneously!
In This Article:
How to make Bluetooth Speakers & Computer Speakers Play Simultaneously on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 OS!
The easiest method to make Bluetooth speakers and computer speakers play together is to keep your speakers by default in your Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 sound settings. Here is a step-by-step solution for playing Bluetooth speakers and computer speakers simultaneously! If you follow these simple steps, you will be able to play both speakers at the same time.
- First, turn on your computer’s speakers.
- Connect your Bluetooth speakers to your computer via Bluetooth on a computer or third-party device
- Go to the taskbar on the computer and right-click on the volume button. If no volume button is present on the taskbar, you can open the control panel to the sound settings.
- You will get many options.
- Next, tap on ‘Sounds‘ to open the Window. Then tap on the ‘Playback’ tab. By doing so, you will show your Bluetooth speakers.
- Right-click on the speakers and make them the default speakers. Now, click on the ‘OK’ icon to save
- Next step, open the next tab recording. Here you will find the option of ‘Microphone.’
- Now, you have to click on the microphone properties, and a new window will pop up
- Next, open the tab “Listen to this device.”
- A drop-down menu will be shown, and it will make you see all the speakers connected to your computer. Finally, choose your Bluetooth speaker and apply the setting
How to make Bluetooth Speakers & Computer Speakers Play Simultaneously using an Audio Splitter!
If you don’t want to change the settings, you can choose the Audio Splitter option. Again, this is a plug-and-play solution. You will not have to take much trouble to implement this process. All you need to do is plug the splitter into your computer and plug your speakers into a port and a Bluetooth adapter into the computer’s USB port.
But, this option only works on external computer speakers. The key benefit of this solution is that it saves you from challenging settings matters. You simply need to get the audio plug and play. Also, you won’t find any audio delay issues. You can play multiple devices simultaneously and seamlessly.
How to Make Bluetooth Speakers & Computer Speakers Play Simultaneously on Mac PC!
The solution for both speakers playing together on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 and a Mac PC has many similarities. Here are the step-by-step solutions to play computer and Bluetooth speakers together on Mac PC.
- First, connect the Bluetooth speakers to the Mac PC
- Now, on your Mac PC, open the ‘Utilities’ and select ‘Audio MIDI setup.’
- Now, you will find the + sign button at the bottom of the screen. Click on it
- Choose the option ‘Create Multi-Output Device.’
- The left panel shows the ‘Multi-Output Device’ option. To access the menu, tap it.
- Select “Use this device for sound output” from the drop-down menu..You will find this statement next to the audio devices you’ve connected with your Mac
- On the right panel, you can see a list of devices. Again, you have the freedom to select multiple devices just by checking-marking the box in front of them.
- Tap the “Master Device,” and then click on “Drift Connection.”
- Open the “System Preference.” You will get the ‘Sound’ option.
- Once you click on the sound option, you can see the “Output” tab. Now, click on the Output tab and select “Multi-Output Device.”
You have done the setup. Now, you can enjoy audio played on your Bluetooth speaker and Mac computer at the same time.
How to Make Bluetooth & Computer Speakers Play Simultaneously Using Audio Mixer Apps!
You can play computer and Bluetooth speakers together. But, there is a problem here. At this processing, your audio may start playing with a delay. In addition, you may have difficulty controlling the volume of the two devices separately. When you try to adjust the volume on your computer, the commands automatically work on the Bluetooth speaker.
However, the Audio Mixer Apps are the solution to eliminate both issues. Using Audio Mixer, you can play computer and Bluetooth speakers simultaneously. In addition, they allow individual voice control on both the computer and the Bluetooth speakers.
Moreover, you can easily install Audio Mixer Apps on your computer. The App identifies the various audio devices connected to your computer.
How to Make Bluetooth & Computer Speakers Play Simultaneously Using a Wired Connection!
Computer speakers and Bluetooth speakers are different from each other. The computer has built-in speakers that play audio clearly, whereas Bluetooth speakers are wireless.
However, some Bluetooth speakers are equipped with an audio-out jack. So, in that case, you can connect the speakers to your computer using a wire and make the two speakers play simultaneously.
I hope we have explained how to play computer speakers and Bluetooth speakers together.
Then, you can adopt any of the procedures described above and experience better audio effects on your listening by playing with computer speakers and Bluetooth speakers at the same time.